Public Economy and Administration
Institute of Politology, Sociology and Philosophy
Master of Science, MSc
International Studies is a multidisciplinary program which explores global issues at the intersection of various disciplines, such as: political science, economics, culture and religion, and sociology. This multifaceted approach develops abilities to critically analyze and understand the increasingly complex international reality and provides in-depth knowledge of various forces shaping today’s world. The program gives a comprehensive understanding of the current global dynamics through advanced discussions of the main theories and interactions of governments, business, civil society, and other actors at the international, regional and national levels.
Graduates of the programme can choose multiple career paths, including:
Government agencies (e.g. dealing with conflict resolution, human rights, economic development)
Research institutes and think tanks
Consultancy (e.g. political analyst)
Media (e.g. foreign correspondent)
· Incorporates different disciplinary perspectives, i.e. politics, culture, and economics.
· Exposes students to key issues of debate in today’s international system and society.
· Provides students with analytical skills suitable for the study of different regions, societies, and cultures.
· Studying in an international group additionally offers a variety of experiences and perspectives.
· Courses in foreign language and an internationally focused internship give the real-world experience